Classic Espresso Machine 2 Group
Classic Two Group Espresso Machine, with 10.1 Litre Copper Steam Boiler. Designed for rugged commercial applications and high performance during rush periods. Elegant lines and reliable technologies appreciated by coffee professionals, the CLASSIC model is made more attractive by its quality/ price ratio. Its compact footprint makes it ideal for counters with limited space.
- The CLASSIC Elegant lines and reliable technologies appreciated by coffee professionals, the CLASSIC model is made more attractive by its quality/ price ratio. The CLASSIC is the perfect traditional espresso machine to ensure an excellent quality espresso result, and consistency even during the busiest periods of the day.
- With its easy operation and serviceability, the Classic offers technical features ensuring outstanding coffee throughout the day.
- Heavy duty components and welded construction, a direct mounted boiler group head for thermal stability and reliable extraction, easy access to components for uncomplicated servicability, and unlimited steam.
- Single boiler: 1 Large copper boiler with Heat exchanger technology with 330ml internal boiler.
- Maestro brew group: directly to boiler group heads are mounted for shot temperature stability.
- Large cup warming capacity: integrated cup warmer on the top of the machines.
- 4 programmable volume keys per group + Semi-automatic key for each group for manual control.
- Automatic cleaning program
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max: 4.6kW
- Key information-
- External dimensions,Width: 642mm
- External dimensions, Height: 508mm
- External dimensions,Depth:568mm
- Shipping weight: 80kg
You can find our Shipping Policy here
YOU RECENTLY VIEWED
Your equipment will be serviced to Electrolux Professional specifications*. Performed by our trained and certified service technicians to ensure ongoing safety and reliability. Your appliance will be inspected as per the product service schedule, including component inspections, functional tests and a comprehensive condition report. *This is a recommended one time preventative maintenance carried out within 24mth of purchase to ensure your equipment performs at its optimum. By purchasing this option, our Customer Care team will schedule to contact you in approx. 12month time.