- 3-in-1 machine: food processor, vegetable slicer and emulsifier to slice, grate, liquidise, mix and mince a range of foods in a matter of seconds.
- Vegetable slicer has a productivity of 550 kg/h, enabling you to prepare 100-400 meals for table service and up to 800 meals for catering service.
- Food processor has a working capacity of 100g-2kg, enabling you to prepare 50-80 meals per service.
- Special scraper gives instant homogenization without ever having to lift the lid.
- Incline motor base allows for easy access when using the vegetable slicer.
- Stainless steel hopper enables easy loading of large quantities of vegetables.
- Wall mounted blade holder for safe storage and easy access.
- Vegetable slicer has slicing, grating, shredding (julienne) as well as dicing and French fries’ capabilities.
- All parts that come into contact with food are easily removeable without the use of tools and dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleaning.
- Magnetic safety system and motor brake automatically stop the machine when the lid is not closed, or vegetable preparation lever or steel hopper are lifted.
- Extensive selection of blades and discs available, all dishwasher safe and made in stainless steel.
- Powerful induction motor and improved ventilation system for silent operation and longer life.
- Vegetable cutting at 4 speeds of up to 800 rpm, and food processing at 10 variable speeds between 300-3700 rpm, giving you greater control over how you prepare meals.
The TRK45 combines a food processor, vegetable slicer and emulsifier in a single, compact machine. This powerful piece of equipment will allow you to prepare an entire menu, from hors d'oeuvres to dessert, in significantly less time.
With the ability to liquidise, emulsify, grate and slice food and vegetables in a variety of ways, you’ll be able to prepare meals of incredible taste and exquisite style. Backed by an extended 2-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your TRK45 will stand up to long hours of heavy use.
- Electric -
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 1 kW
- Total Watts: 1 kW
- Peformance (up to): 550 - kg/hour
- Capacity: 4.5 litres
- Key Information-
- External dimensions, Width: 252mm
- External dimensions, Height: 505mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 485mm
- Shipping weight: 30.5 kg
You can find our Shipping Policy here
YOU RECENTLY VIEWED
Drastically Reduce Your Preparation Time
The TKR45 allows you to change between a food processor and vegetable slicer in a matter of seconds, without the use of tools. Both components are highly efficient and easy to use. This streamlines your kitchen, cuts preparation times and allows you to get more work done, with less staff.
Prepare Consistent, High Quality Food
With 4 different speed levels for slicing, you can lower the rpms for more delicate vegetables or riper tomatoes. The food processor also gives you 10 variable speeds and a pulse function to chop hard ingredients. With an extensive range of cutting blades and discs available, you’ll have greater control than ever before over the way you prepare food.
Waste Less Time Washing Up
The control panel is waterproof and all parts which come into contact with food are detachable and 100% dishwasher safe. This allows for simple, rapid cleaning between uses. You’ll save valuable time between courses and be able to serve consistent, high-quality food to your guests.
Enjoy Peace Of Mind With An Extended 2-Year Warranty And 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If, at any time during the first 30 days, you decide your Electrolux Professional product isn’t the right fit for your business, simply return it for a full refund – no questions asked.
2-Year Extended Warranty
When you buy direct from Electrolux Professional, your product will be backed by an extended 2-year warranty – so you can have confidence in your equipment knowing it’s designed to last.
Hear Why Food Service Business
Owners Trust Electrolux Professional
Your equipment will be serviced to Electrolux Professional specifications*. Performed by our trained and certified service technicians to ensure ongoing safety and reliability. Your appliance will be inspected as per the product service schedule, including component inspections, functional tests and a comprehensive condition report. *This is a recommended one time preventative maintenance carried out within 24mth of purchase to ensure your equipment performs at its optimum. By purchasing this option, our Customer Care team will schedule to contact you in approx. 12month time.