Commercial Combination cutter and vegetable slicer, with the ability to blend, chop, mince, emulsify and puree meats and vegetables. Variable speed 300 to 3700 rpm. Slice up to 550kg of vegetables per hour. Supplied with 7 litre stainless steel cutter bowl and lever operated feed hopper (Australia)
- 3 in 1 machine: cutter, emulsifier and vegetable slicer to slice, grate, liquidise, mix and mince in a matter of seconds.
- Incly system to incline motor base at 20° to better fit the vegetable slicer attachment.
- Vegetable slicer unit has slicing, grating, shredding (julienne) as well as dicing and french fries capabilities.
- Long vegetables round hopper integrated in the feed arm, 3/4 moon roundish hopper to limit pre cutting operations.
- Emulsifier function (scraper) included as standard.
- Base fixed cover for a better handling.
- Pulse function to coarse chopping.
- All parts in contact with food are removable without the use of tools, completely dismountable and dishwasher safe.
- Automatic restart of the machine with the 3/4 moon shaped pusher in position.
- Magnetic safety system and motor brake. Prevents machine from running when vegetable preparation lever and/or hopper are lifted or when cutter lid is not properly closed.
- Automatic speed limitation according to the selected function (slicer or cutter).
- Complete and wide selection of blades and grids available (diam. 205 mm).
- Delivered with: Stainless steel lever operated feed hopper; 7 lt stainless steel cutter bowl, transparent lid, scraper and microtoothed blade rotor
- Capacity: Vegetable slicer productivity 500 kg/h, suitable for 100-400 meals for table service, up to 800 meals for catering service; Cutter mixer working capacity from 150 g to 3.5 kg, for 50-150 meals per service
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max: 1.5 kW
- Total watts: 1.5 kW
- Performance (up to): 550-kg/hour
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Key Information-
- External dimensions, Width: 252mm
- External dimensions, Height: 505mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 485mm
- Shipping weight: 31 kg
You can find our and return details here.
YOU RECENTLY VIEWED
Your equipment will be serviced to Electrolux Professional specifications*. Performed by our trained and certified service technicians to ensure ongoing safety and reliability. Your appliance will be inspected as per the product service schedule, including component inspections, functional tests and a comprehensive condition report. *This is a recommended one time preventative maintenance carried out within 24mth of purchase to ensure your equipment performs at its optimum. By purchasing this option, our Customer Care team will schedule to contact you in approx. 12month time.