The warranty offered on Electrolux Professional products purchased from our online store and used within Australia and its sovereign territories is 2 year (parts & labour). Our technicians are highly trained and have specialised knowledge covering all our products. We offer nationwide coverage for warranty and servicing.
If goods are damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours so we can arrange replacement.
Proof of purchase must be provided for any warranty claim to be approved.
Electrolux Professional is not responsible for warranty claims below.
- the Appliance is damaged by:
- misuse or abuse, including failure to properly maintain or service
- normal wear and tear
- power surges, electrical storm damage or incorrect power supply
- incomplete or improper installation
- incorrect, improper or inappropriate operation (vii) insect or vermin infestation
- failure to comply with any additional instructions supplied with the Appliance;
- the Appliance is modified without authority from Electrolux Professional in writing;
- the Appliance’s serial number or warranty seal has been removed or defaced;
- the Appliance was serviced or repaired by anyone other than Electrolux Professional, oran authorised repairer or Authorised Service Centre of Electrolux Professional.
To the extent permitted by law and subject to your non-excludable statutory rights and warranties, Electrolux Professional excludes all warranties and liabilities (other than as contained in this document) including liability for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect arising from your purchase, use or non use of the Appliance.
If you are having technical difficulties on a product you purchased from our online store, please call our technical support desk for assistance.
Alternatively, if you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased from our online store within the warranty period, please email us your purchase receipt with your warranty request to firstname.lastname@example.org